The Information We Collect
2. Our Website may use software features known as "cookies", which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows: a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
3. You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our products and services. Where you submit an enquiry to us you may be required to submit to us your name, e-mail address and / or your mobile telephone number (if appropriate) (together referred to as "Personal Information").
Disclosure of Information
1. We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
2. Molloy Builders comply with the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
3. Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential.
4. Any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes.
5. We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
6. If a third party acquires control or the business of Molloy Builders, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
1. We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
Links to Other Sites
1. If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website's own privacy statement.
3. By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.
4. We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.